Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Today is a completely new day. If you can start your life over again at any moment, I am choosing this one riiiight...here. I ate a reasonable - nay, spectacular - breakfast this morning, didn't throw it up, and now am drinking water while I catch up on correspondence and deep-condition my hair."

I wrote that in my blog shortly after arriving home from treatment just over a year ago. It's little vibes of inspiration - that may on cynical days feel like verbal gravel - and appreciation for tiny victories as I reach them with increasing frequency that keeps momentum going.

Dovetailing off the ahem, recipie for momentum, I know I've personally taken so much from the motivation of the beautiful people who have stood with me as I've faced my demons. So much good can be done together.

No comments:

Post a Comment