Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feeling: overly confident yet completely disgusting and overly exposed. conscious of my flaws but repentant, accepting, and appreciative. hungry. full. so full. silly. giddy. terrified.

Urges: to measure, photograph, compare, body-check, negative self-talk, purge, and restrict. the other 23 hours and 47 minutes of the day? Being as the day started with way too much sunlight pouring in, skipped quickly to a Farmer's Feed Scrambler with pillowy toast, extra mushrooms & onions, and TWO(!) sinfully salty pork products, then precluded work with sweaty, digestive calisthenics....it's been a banbookful.

Behaviors: less than there could've been...aka I can resist?

Challenged by: nagging insecurity...the shit-eth must inevitably hit-eth the fan-eth.

Valued/Learned
: I can resist. I have the power to resist. I can change the course of my day at any moment.

Positive: every minute I was living instead of succumbing was better than the alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment